List of Nursing Colleges in Guateng
Nursing colleges in Gauteng Province
Gauteng is the largest province by population in South Africa. There are several renowned nursing universities in the region, specifically in cities such as Johannesburg and Pretoria.
1) Baragwanath Nursing College
It is an onsite campus at the world’s 3rd biggest hospital, Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital. The Baragwanath nursing college 2019 intake will only admit 100 students .
Healthnicon S A is a private higher nursing education institution.
Other SANC-accredited institutions in Gauteng Province:
This is the largest university in South Africa. It boasts of internationally recognized programs.
- List of Nursing Colleges in Cape Town
- List of Nursing Colleges in Durban
- Nursing Intake 2021 – 2022 In South Africa
- North West Department of Health Nursing Learnerships
- Polokwane Department Of Health Nursing Learnerships
- Kwa Zulu Natal Department of Health Nursing Learnerships
- Western Cape College of Nursing
- Medi Clinic Nursing Learnerships
- Mediclinic Nursing Learnerships In South Africa
- Paying Nursing Learnership At KwaZulu/Natal
- Department of Health Nursing Learnerships
- GP Dept Of Health Nursing Learnership Programme
- Netcare Nursing Learnerships
- Durban Nursing Learnership
- Eshowe Hospital Nursing School
- St Aidans Hospital Nursing School
- Manguzi Hospital Nursing School
- Nkonjeni Hospital Nursing School
- Nkandla Hospital Nursing School
- Piet Retief Hospital Nursing School