University of Johannesburg UJ Application Forms 2021 – 2022
How to apply at UJ
University of Johannesburg Application Forms , Remember, an application form is a legal document and if you breach it, you may be held liable. Therefore make 100% sure you want to apply for the specific course and that you COMPLY with all the requirements. Make sure you understand all the ‘fine print’ and obligations BEFORE YOU SIGN.
Here are some tips:
- Application forms are available online, or you can get them posted to you.
- Applications fees (non-refundable) are always paid before submitting an application form. You have to provide proof of payment with your application.
- You need certified copies of important documents. You must submit a certified copy of your ID document and final Grade 11 results (if currently in Grade 12), and you can get them signed by a Commissioner of Oaths (Found at Banks and Police Stations). Refer to the Application Form of the University of Johannesburg for additional requirements and information if you have already matriculated.
- There are specific closing dates for the programmes. Apply in time to avoid disappointment. Remember, the earlier you apply, the greater your chance is of being accepted into the actual programme you want to be in. The earlier you apply the more likely it is that you will get into a UJ residence.
- Fill in your forms correctly and honestly.
- Your application form is a reflection of YOURSELF – ensure that the form is filled in correctly and neatly so that UJ will form a favourable impression of YOU!
- If you are accepted, remember to register on time.
Filling in an application form:
- Remember to use a BLACK PEN and PRINT your letters.
Note the following:
- Having applied with your final Grade 11 results you will receive a temporary student number.
- Then, if your application meets the necessary requirements and there is space in your selected programme, you will be informed in writing whether your application was successful or not.
- If you receive a conditional acceptance letter, your matric results will determine final admission.
- Only then will you be allowed to register and sign up for the first year subjects in your selected course.
- You will of course also need to pay your registration fee so your bursary/finances need to be sorted out by the date of registration.
Closing dates for applications
- List of Courses Offered at UJ University of Johannesburg
- University of Johannesburg UJ Courses
- University of Johannesburg UJ Faculties
- University of Johannesburg UJ APK Campus
- University of Johannesburg UJ Account Number
- University of Johannesburg UJ Academic Calendar 2021 – 2022
- University of Johannesburg UJ Architecture
- University of Johannesburg UJ Address APK
- University of Johannesburg UJ Admission Requirements
- University of Johannesburg UJ Banking Details
- UJ BTech Business Administration Course
- University of Johannesburg UJ Bunting Road
- University of Johannesburg UJ Business School
- University of Johannesburg UJ Brochure
- University of Johannesburg UJ Bridging Courses
- University of Johannesburg UJ BCOM Accounting
- University of Johannesburg UJ Bcom Accounting Requirements
- University of Johannesburg UJ Bcom Fees
- UJ BTech (Hospitality Management) Course
- University of Johannesburg UJ Bachelor of Arts BA in Politics