SAHETI School Fees
SCHOOL FEE STRUCTURE
|ANNUAL FEE||PER ANNUM||PER TERM||PER MONTH|
31 January 2018
due 1st day of each term
due 1st day of each month (Jan – Nov)
|PLAYSCHOOL||R 42 597.00||R 40 893.12||R 14 199.00||R 3 872.45|
|Grade 000||R 62 719.00||R 60 210.24||R 20 906.33||R 5 701.73|
|Grade 00||R 65 239.00||R 62 629.44||R 21 746.33||R 5 930.82|
|Grade R||R 66 482.00||R 63 822.72||R 22 160.67||R 6 043.82|
|GRADE 1 – 12|
|GR 1 – GR 3||R 80 690.00||R 77 462.40||R 26 896.67||R 7 335.45|
|GR 4 – GR 6||R 93 928.00||R 90 170.88||R 31 309.33||R 8 538.91|
|GR 7 – GR 9||R111 661.00||R107 194.56||R 37 220.33||R10 151.00|
|GR 10 – GR 12||R121 250.00||R116 400.00||R 40 416.67||R11 022.73|
- The school reserves the right to restrict admission of any pupil in respect of whom monies due to the school are outstanding at the end of any term.
- A full term’s notice must be given in writing prior to a pupil being withdrawn from the school.
- Sibling discount: This applies to tuition fees only.
- For 3 siblings enrolled in a particular year – 5% on the tuition fees due for the 3rd (youngest) sibling;
- For 4 siblings enrolled in a particular year – 15% on the total tuition fees due for all siblings;
- For 5 siblings enrolled in a particular year – 20% on the total tuition fees due for all siblings.
Note: Only one sibling discount structure applies per family. Siblings must be related by consanguinity or be legally adopted. Discounts are not cumulative.
Sundry charges in respect of aftercare, shows, tours, excursions, workshops etc are payable on request. Under no circumstances will pupils be allowed on tours, workshops etc unless tuition fees, levies and sundry charges have been settled.
LEVIES PER ANNUM / REGISTRATION FEE
- Capital Development Levy: R 4 500 per pupil, payable in January
- The registration procedure as determined by the school to be completed by Parent/s or Guardian/s for each pupil.
- Pupils will not be admitted to class without being registered.
The personal possessions of pupils attending SAHETI are not covered in respect of any risks by the school’s insurance. Parents should, if they so desire, make their own arrangements for covering the possessions of their children.
Despite vigilant and strict precautions, losses do occur from time to time owing to negligence on the part of the pupils or to unproven theft. Parents are urged to discourage their children from bringing jewellery, cell phones and other expensive and unnecessary items to school.
See Also :
- About SAHETI School
- SAHETI School Admission Requirement
- SAHETI School Contact Address
- SAHETI School Banking Details
- SAHETI School Uniform
- SAHETI School Bursaries
- SAHETI School Application Form
- SAHETI School Admissions
- SAHETI School Alumni
- SAHETI School Physical Address
- SAHETI School Matric Results
- SAHETI School Subjects / Courses
- SAHETI School Sports